Job description INTERNSHIP CORPORATE FINANCE
As an intern you will be part of the Corporate Finance team and work in a team of consultants and a partner on the execution of projects. You will prepare quotations and client presentations and assist in drawing up sales and financing memoranda. You will also prepare financial analyses and models, and supervise due diligence processes.
- Final year WO master student with a major in (business) economics or (technical) business administration
- Interest in corporate finance and consulting
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills
- Excellent command of Dutch and English in word and writing
- Proactive, independent, team player
- 4 - 6 months available (minimum 32 hours per week)
- We offer you the opportunity to gain work experience in the field of Corporate Finance
- During your internship you will get a good picture of the whole Corporate Finance process and you will learn the tricks and pitfalls
- A pleasant work environment within a small team, with personal guidance from an experienced consultant and internship supervisor
- A good balance between work and private life
- Market conform internship and expense allowance
- Different starting moments throughout the year
- Also see JBR in Beeld
Are you interested?
If you meet the profile and are interested in an internship with us, we would like to get to know you better. Please send your cover letter and CV to Gracia Salamat (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information you can also contact Gracia.